Oracy Limited are approved by the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) to access the Workplace Charge Scheme (WCS) funding.
The Workplace Charging Scheme provides eligible applicants with support towards the upfront cost of purchase and installation of charge points. The contribution is limited at 75% of purchase and installation costs, up to a maximum of £350 for each socket capped at 40 sockets across all sites for each applicant.
We supply a range of EV charging points made by various manufacturers, including (but not limited to) EO, Easee, ICS and Garo.
As well as installing more advanced models, we also supply basic, ‘no-nonsense’ chargers that come with no software; you simply plug them in and instantly get a charge.
It is expected that by 2030 there will need to be 400,000 public charge points and 1.9 million private charge points to power the estimated 2.3 million EVs by 2032! With the government aiming to ban new petrol and diesel cars from general sale by 2030 and have a complete ban on fossil fuelled vehicles by 2050 the time is now to prepare for the EV revolution and help to save our environment.
OZEV qualifying criteria:
- You must have an OZEV approved charge point.
- Your charger must be installed by an OZEV approved workplace installer.
- You must have dedicated off street parking for staff/fleet.
- The cable must be able to be surface mounted and clipped direct to wall surface.
- No proof of EV is required but the business need to encourage EV update amongst staff/fleet must be stated.
- You must own the property or have consent from the landlord for the installation.
- The charge point will be installed to the BS 7671:2018 Amendment 1 (2020).
- Any additional extras will be quoted at the time of survey