Oracy Limited have been approved by OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles) to access funding for the Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging Scheme; meaning that we can save you £500 on every single socket charger that we install.
The Workplace Charging grant provides £500 towards the cost of installing a single socket Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station. This funding is granted for up to a maximum of 20 Charging stations; either 20 single socket or 10 double socket charging stations.
To qualify for this grant, you must have off-street parking and use an OLEV-approved installer.
We supply a range of EV charging points made by various manufacturers, including Rolec, the UK’s leading manufacturer of EV charging points, EO Charging, who created the fastest EV charger on the market; the eoMini and EV Box, who have had their chargers installed in over 30 countries worldwide. Oracy Limited are the first Northern commercial supplier of EV Box products.
As well as installing more advanced models, we also supply basic, ‘no-nonsense’ chargers that come with no software; you simply plug them in and instantly get a charge.
The UK Department of Transport estimates by 2020 1 in 5 cars will be electric, meaning that there will be over two million electric vehicles in the UK. By investing in EV charging stations, you are benefitting your company both environmentally and financially.
Manufacturer’s Standard Installation’ Criteria:
- You must have an OLEV approved charge point.
- There is a maximum run of 10 meters from the distribution board to the charge point.
- The distribution board must have a spare breaker on a Non-RCD (Residual Current Device) protected unit.
- The cable must be able to be surface mounted and clipped direct to wall surface. No ground works.
- The charge point location and the car will be charging inside a garage.
- The earthing arrangement on the designated property must comply with current regulations.
- The charge point will be installed to the new 2018 edition wiring regulation.
- Any additional extras will be quoted at the time of survey