Oracy Limited are approved by the Office of Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) to access the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme funding.
The Home Charge grant currently covers 75% of the cost of your residential Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station; meaning that you can save up to £500 on your installation – and pay as little as £149*.
We supply a range of EV charging points made by various manufacturers, including Rolec, the UK’s leading manufacturer of EV charging points, EO Charging, who created the fastest EV charger on the market; the eoMini and EV Box, who have had their chargers installed in over 30 countries worldwide. Oracy Limited are the first Northern commercial supplier of EV Box products.
As well as installing more advanced models, we also supply basic, ‘no-nonsense’ chargers that come with no software; you simply plug them in and instantly get a charge.
Manufacturer’s Standard Installation’ Criteria:
- You must have an OLEV approved charge point.
- There is a maximum run of 10 meters from the distribution board to the charge point.
- The distribution board must have a spare breaker on a Non-RCD (Residual Current Device) protected unit.
- The cable must be able to be surface mounted and clipped direct to wall surface. No ground works.
- The charge point location and the car will be charging inside a garage.
- The earthing arrangement on the designated property must comply with current regulations.
- The charge point will be installed to the new 2018 edition wiring regulation.
- Any additional extras will be quoted at the time of survey