Oracy Limited are approved by the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) to access the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme funding.
The Home Charge grant currently covers 75% of the cost of your residential Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station; meaning that you can save up to £350 on your installation.
We supply a range of EV charging points made by various manufacturers, including (but not limited to) EO who created the fastest charger on the market the eoMini and EV Box. EO have had their chargers installed in over 30 countries worldwide and Oracy Limited were the first Northern commercial supplier of EV Box products, Easee, ICS and Garo.
As well as installing more advanced models, we also supply basic, ‘no-nonsense’ chargers that come with no software; you simply plug them in and instantly get a charge.
Manufacturer’s Standard Installation’ Criteria:
- You must have an OZEV approved charge point.
- There is a maximum run of 10 meters from the distribution board to the charge point.
- The distribution board must have a spare breaker on a Non-RCD (Residual Current Device) protected unit.
- The cable must be able to be surface mounted and clipped direct to wall surface. No ground works.
- The earthing arrangement on the designated property must comply with current regulations.
- The charge point will be installed to the BS 7671:2018 Amendment 1 (2020).
- Any additional extras will be quoted at the time of survey